We are an official distributor of French flour in the Eastern United States.
We have selected a range of wheat flours for the American market, as well as milling mixes and improvers enabling us to make all kinds of standard and traditional French breads, viennoiseries and pastries. Discover our products on our Bakery Distribution website in the «Products» section: www.bakery-distribution.com
Yes, all our products are made in France by major French mills (including Foricher) and imported by Bakery Distribution. As a regional and family miller, Les Moulins Foricher has been offering pure flours of superior baking quality for over 20 years. Wheat comes exclusively from French regions (Loiret and Yonne), as close as possible to their mills. These cereals are selected for their specific characteristics and properties, as defined by CRC® specifications. Independent and committed, Foricher produce flours of constant quality and regularity, meeting Bagatelle and Label Rouge* certification standards.
Yes, provided the product is approved by the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
This request will be placed on a special order. We must therefore take into account the order and delivery times of our French supplier. In this case, we require a firm commitment to purchase the entire order by the customer.
We don’t have gluten-free flours yet. We’re considering adding to our catalog, and any imported flour must be FDA-approved.
Yes, Bakery Distribution has a stock of more than 200 tons of flours permanently in its warehouses, both in the New York, Washington, and Miami areas.
Flours have a “Minimum Durability” (MDD) date* ranging from 180 days (6 months) to 365 days (12 months). As our flours are not treated with chemicals or other processes, flour mites can develop naturally over time. Flour mite eggs are naturally present in all flours. In a warm, humid environment, they transform into mites. If you want your flour to be mite-free, we recommend storing it in a cold, dry environment, such as a refrigerator or freezer, where eggs will not grow. Store them in a thick zipper bag to avoid olfactory contamination by other products.
From date of production
Most of the products sold (for professionals) are packaged in 25 kg bags (55lbs). For larger volumes, bags are packaged and delivered on pallets. A full pallet consists of 40 bags of 25 kg (equivalent to 1 ton). Flours for the general public are sold in 750 g or 1 kg packs.
Yes, our packaging is recyclable, our flour bags are made of paper.
All our products are intended at professional bakers and caterers, as well as the general public.
Product prices are visible after creating your online account.
To access product prices, you need to create an account by logging on to our website on the “Log in” page. If you then make a simulation of order, you you’ll see the prices. You can also contact us by email at [email protected].
No, you cannot place an order without creating an account. Having an account allows you to save your order history and contact details, which speeds up the payment and delivery process.
From the “Log in” button (located on top right of the home page) you can log in to your account, if you already have one or create a new account by following the instructions below. Complete the fields indicated:
1. Your contact information (last name, first name, address, email address, telephone)
2. Shipping and delivery (company name, address).
3. Contact person for delivery. If the information is identical to the “Your contact details” section, click on the “Use the above contact details” box.
4. Your billing information. If the information is identical to the “Shipping and delivery” section, click on the “Use delivery address information above” box.
5. “Captcha”: check the box to verify that you are not a robot and answer the question in the image mosaic.
6. Finally, click on the “Send” button. A message indicates that your request has been sent successfully.
7. You’ll receive an email confirming your account application.
8. After reviewing your request within 24 hours, your login and password will be sent to you by e-mail.
9. Then log on to the “Log in” page, in the “Log in” section, fill in the required fields and follow the instructions. You will then access your “Dashboard”. From your account dashboard, you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, change your password and account details. The “Order” button allows you to access the “Products” section of the website, in order to choose your products and add them to your shopping cart.
10. Refer to “How do I place an order?” for the order process.
No, we do not enforce a minimum order quantity at Bakery Distribution.
To place an order, you must have a customer account. Once your account is created and active, the process is as follows.
1. Choose products: on the website in the “Flours” or “Promotions” sections: www.bakery-distribution.com
2. Add to cart: select the products and quantities you want, then add the products to your cart by clicking on the “Add to cart” button. You can view and check your cart at any time (even if your order is not complete) by clicking on the “Cart” icon located at the top right of the main menu.
3. Check your cart: Once items are added to cart, click on “View cart” (cart icon in the top-right menu). Check that all selected products are available and can be delivered to your area. Once the checks are done, click on “Checkout” to confirm your order. Your order and contact details will be displayed. Fill in the delivery and payment fields, then click on the “Checkout” button.
4. Pay for Order: after checking your shopping cart, you must select your payment method by ticking the appropriate box. Payment methods accepted on our website are: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), check payments, wire transfer, transfer (via Zelle), ACH payment with Melio. Payment at delivery or pick up is accepted under certain conditions.If you pay by credit card on our website, please enter your card number, month and year of expiry, and the verification code on the back of your card.
To save your payment method, you can check the “Save payment information on my account for future purchases” box.
To confirm your payment, click on the “Checkout” button.
To cancel your payment and return to the Bakery Distribution website, click on the “Cancel” button.
We offer the following payment methods: credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), bank check, bank transfer, transfer (via Zelle), ACH payment with Melio. Payment at delivery or pick-up is accepted under certain conditions. For more information, please contact Bakery Distribution at: [email protected]
You should name the service offering secure payment. To make a purchase on our website, customers must authenticate themselves using at least two elements:
– a login or email address,
– a password (solid and/or personalized).
This double check guarantees secure transactions.
If you have any difficulties in finalizing your order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department by email at: [email protected]
From the “Login” tab (top right-hand corner of the home page), you can access the “Login” page. All you have to do is fill in the mandatory fields “Login or e-mail” and “Password”, then click on the “Login” button. You can check the “Remember me” box to save your password for future purchases. Your “Dashboard” then appears. From your account dashboard, you can view your recent orders, manage your shipping and billing addresses, change your password and account details. The “Order” button allows you to access the “Products” section of the website, in order to choose your products and put in your shopping cart.
To order, please refer to the question “How do I place an order?”
Go to the “Login” tab in the main menu, then click on the “Forgot your password?” A message will appear to give you instructions on how to reset your password.
Orders placed on the Bakery Distribution website engage you. However, it is possible to cancel your order up to 48 hours before the delivery or pick-up date. In this case, a refund will be issued by our customer service department, which can be reached by email at: [email protected]
Means of delivery: all our deliveries are made by road. Bakery Distribution has its own delivery vehicles with drivers and works with reliable and secure American transport partners in the eastern United States. The choice of service provider depends on our work schedule and the location of your delivery.
Delivery areas: Bakery Distribution delivers to 17 states of the eastern United States: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, South Carolina, West Virginia.
Delivery times: delivery times depend on the geographical location of your delivery address, the time of your order and its volume. We aim to deliver orders within 48 hours on weekdays, if they are placed before midnight, and if the delivery is close to our depot in Miami or more widely in the state of Florida. If your order is placed on a Friday evening, weekend, or public holiday, it will be dispatched on the next working day. Nevertheless, all deliveries depend on our logistics and delivery schedule. Please contact us for delivery information at: [email protected]
Delivery rates: they vary depending on the volume of your order and your delivery location. An order confirmation email is sent to you after validation of the order.
Yes, by appointment. In this case, please select the pick-up option when confirming your online order. You can pick up your products from our warehouses in Miami, Washington DC and New York (New Jersey). You will be informed by email when your order is ready for pick up.
If your delivery address is different from the billing address, please select the “Deliver to a different address” box when validating the order and payment details, then fill in the contact details form for the desired delivery address. Then validate by clicking on the “Order” button.
Once your order is accepted and paid, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. Most of our deliveries are made the same day or within 24 hours, only orders requiring several days transport are contacted by our teams to coordinate delivery.
We can modify your order if it has not been processed and shipped yet. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your order number, name, and the changes you wish to make. Unfortunately, we cannot change orders which have already been shipped.
If your order has not been processed and shipped, you can get a refund. Please send an email to [email protected] clearly indicating your order number, your name and that you wish to cancel. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel and refund orders which have already been shipped.
You must send an email to [email protected] within 48 hours at the latest, with pictures of the damaged delivery and your order number. Our team will then be able to resolve any problems you may have.
Please contact our customer service department at [email protected].
We don’t include documents in packages, but if you leave a note in the “Order Notes” area, our friendly team can hand-write a message for your gift, which will be included in the package.
Yes, you’ll find product datasheets and recipes on our website.
Please send an email to [email protected] and a member of our customer service team will endeavor to reply within 24 hours on weekdays (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). For contact in French, please write to the following email address: [email protected]